Saturday, February 21, 2009

Decorating

As I said before, I have no decorating skills. My mom is a bit better, but to decorate well, you have to be a good shopper, which neither of us are. My mom and I will walk into a store, there will be 3 people in line, we will look at each other and walk out. If we have to shop AND stand in a line it is just too much.

So, when you have just painted your walls, you realize that some things just can't go back on the same wall or in the same way. The color does not work, the size is no longer right. My mom and my aunts have been going out shopping the last few days. What they have bought really ties the rooms together.


We have been arranging the furniture different also. Will post more pictures later on today.

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of the flowers. It actually reminds me of Luther's rose. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete