Friday, February 20, 2009

deja vu

I had this feeling like I had just been working with Joan, Lori and my mom recently. Which is unusual as Lori hails from Minnesota and Joan currently lived in Lancaster, CA. Then I remembered, they were both here last October.

So I went looking for pictures of what we did when they here. This is what I found.





They helped us beautify the outside of our house with plants galore. We dug a few holes. Planted a few plants and did some watering. Also a few trips to the garden center at Loews. Now replace plants with wood and that is what you have with this trip for Lori and Joan. If we keep putting everyone who shows up to work we won't have any friends left.

The good news is that Lori and Joan made a few friends while they were here.




Thanks Joan and Lori for all your work. We truly appreciate it.

1 comment: