Friday, February 20, 2009

Joan

This is Joan. She is my moms sister and they speak the same language. Joan will start a sentence and my mom will finish it. They both laugh at the same things, usually each other, and they work really well together.



Joan and my mom painted the entire living room by themselves. They are painting maniacs.



Joan also stains.


And paints some more.

This is Joan's water bottle. A few times a day I hear her say, "Has anyone seen my pink water bottle?" Joan loves her water.

It seems like Joan never stops painting. She can keep going and going and going.


And at the end of a long day she is great to sit and talk with.



Thanks again Joan for all you have done this last week. We love you.

2 comments:

  1. I think all that water has gone to her knee. Who drinks pink water?

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work Joan! You and Janelle do work so hard, and so well together. These photos are so cute! I'm partial to the last one.

    ReplyDelete