Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wood Delivery

Yesterday we had some wood delivered. Here are the series of events as told by me.

Wood delivered on a big truck very early, before coffee.


My uncle, brother, and father discussing what we should do with the wood. It seems serious.My uncle is measuring the wood. I told him we probably should have ordered specific sizes of wood, instead of getting the variety package. But no one listens to me.


In the end we decided to move the wood from the driveway to the lawn.And then inside the house.


It was a hard days work.
But everyone seems happy.

2 comments:

  1. Who's the hottie with the pipe? Is that your brother? Give him my number, maybe he and I can hook up sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The guy with the beard looks pretty weird - people who smoke pipes and meditate on wood can be dangerous.
    Gary

    ReplyDelete